When you block someone on VSCO they won't be able to message you, follow you, favorite your images, or publish your images to their Collection. You also won’t be able to message them, follow them, favorite their images, or publish their images in your Collection.
If you feel that you are being bullied or harassed on VSCO, please see our article on Bullying and Harassment on VSCO.
If you’re ever concerned about your safety or well-being, contact local law enforcement.
A few things to note about blocking on VSCO
1. People you block will still appear if you search their username.
2. Your VSCO profile is public. While someone may not be able to interact with you or your content after you have blocked them, blocking doesn’t prevent them from seeing your VSCO Profile or images. VSCO does not offer the option to make a profile private at this time.
3. Whoever you block won't receive a notification if they are blocked. Users only receive notifications in VSCO when they are followed or their images are favorited or republished to their Collection.
4. Past favorited images and republishes from the blocked user will not be removed. However, you can always remove your image from their Collection.
How to Block someone
On the profile of the VSCO user you want to block, tap on the Options icon in the upper right corner and tap on Block.
To unblock someone
On the profile of the VSCO user you want to unblock, tap on the Options icon in the upper right corner and tap on unblock.
Please note the following when unblocking someone on VSCO:
1. You will need to re-follow the user by tapping on Follow on their VSCO Profile.
2. The user will not be notified they were unblocked, but will be notified that they were followed by you.
3. The user will now be able to follow you, message you and interact with your content again.