You can now create a VSCO account through the web on a mobile or desktop browser. After the account has been created, you could also subscribe to the membership at: https://vsco.co/subscribe/start (Subscribing to VSCO membership is currently only available in the US. If you are outside the US, you can subscribe to VSCO membership through our app.)
- Go to vsco.co on either a mobile/desktop browser.
- Tap the "more menu" (top-right corner for mobile browsers).
- Tap Sign-in.
- Tap Sign-up.
- Enter all required fields to create an account (Email, Password, Profile Name, and Birthday), then tap Sign-up.
- Check your email to verify the newly created account.
- Go back to your sign-up session, then tap Check verification.
- Newly created VSCO account will now launch.
You could also create a VSCO account through SSO.
- Select Continue With Google.
- Enter your Gmail account email.
- Select Next to create the account.
- Select Continue with Apple.
- Enter your registered Apple ID email to create the account.
How to purchase a membership through the web (Subscribing to VSCO membership is currently only available in the US. If you are outside the US, you can subscribe to VSCO membership through our app.):
- Go to https://vsco.co/subscribe/start.
- Choose a plan, then select Subscribe.
- Sign into your VSCO account.
- Enter the required fields to start your trial.