If you already have an existing VSCO subscription from either the Apple App Store or Google Play Store, you must upgrade your membership directly from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
This could be done through the VSCO app Settings>Support>Manage Subscription or directly through your Device Settings>Apple ID>Subscriptions>VSCO (iOS), or Play Store >Google ID>Payment&Subscriptions>Subscriptions (Android.)
You will not be able to upgrade your existing membership from the vsco.co website through Stripe.
If you have created an account through vsco.co and have a current paid subscription through Stripe web payment, please follow the directions below to upgrade your existing subscription.
- Go to vsco.co and sign into the web account you created.
- Select the "More Menu" (top-right corner.)
- Select "Plans".
- Select "Try for free" to bring you to plans you could upgrade to.
- Select "Change Plan" on the membership you want to subscribe to.
- Enter the email you used to create the web pay (Stripe) account.
- Go to your email to retrieve the Stripe portal link.
- Select "Log in" on the email link.
- Select "Update plan."
- Find the plan you want to update to, then hit "Select," then "Continue."
- Select "Confirm" to complete the transaction.