Email domains typically have spam filters that may prevent emails from VSCO from being delivered to your main email inbox.
SSO - "Single Sign On"
We offer the option to sign in with Google, Facebook, Apple and SnapChat.
If you are attempting to sign in and can't reset your password, chances are that you signed up for a VSCO account with a SSO provider.
Tap on any of the SSO options (Google, Facebook, Apple, or Snapchat) to sign into your VSCO account.
If you sign into a VSCO account with an SSO but have now lost your Membership, please see our article My VSCO Membership subscription is missing.
Email / Phone number sign in
If you didn't create a VSCO account with SSO, you will have created a VSCO account with an email or a phone number.
Please check the following items to ensure you can receive emails from VSCO.
1. Check your junk or spam e-mail folders.
2. Sign out of the VSCO account and back into the account to re-send an email verification.
3. Add the email firstname.lastname@example.org email domain to your address book or allowed incoming email.
4. Check your email security settings. In some cases a high security setting for your email will block email from VSCO.
5. If you are using Gmail and have the 'primary', 'social' and 'promotions' tabs, please be sure to check the 'promotions' tab for the email from VSCO.
6. Wait up to an hour for the email from VSCO to arrive. If you still don't see the email, request another password reset or account verification email.