If you're not receiving emails from VSCO, please try one or more of the following:
- Verify your email address by logging into your VSCO account.
- Check your junk or spam e-mail folders.
- Add the vsco.co email domain to your address book. This will allow delivery of emails from VSCO.
- Check your email security settings. In some cases a high security setting for your email will block email from VSCO.
- Wait for the email to arrive. Most e-mail delays are resolved within 24 hours.
Please note, If you're using any email services such as Boxbe that requires the sender to verify their email address this may be the reason why you are not receiving our emails. Please ensure you add our email address email@example.com to your list of approved senders to continue receiving emails.
If you are stil unable to receive email, contact us and we can help to verify that your email address is listed correctly in our databases.