In ACR, you’ll have to either manually delete the old ones one by one, or go to your ACR Settings folder and delete them in bulk.
- For MAC, go to the Finder and select “Go To Folder...” from the Go menu. Copy and paste ~/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CameraRaw/Settings into the dialog that follows and you’ll be taken to the folder.
- For PC, copy and paste this into an explorer window: go to: C:\Users\(Your user name)\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\CameraRaw\Settings
If you don’t see anything, follow these instructions:
1. You need to first show hidden folders. So go to the control panel and click "appearance and personalization"
2. Click "Show Hidden Folders"
3. Click "Show hidden files, folders and drives" and click apply.
Now navigate to: C:\Users\(Your name)\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\CameraRaw\Settings
Check out our walkthrough install video for VSCO Film in ACR7 for more information.
*Please note, the same installation applies to ACR 9 & 8.