DSCO (pronounced disco) is our very first pop-up app. It’s everything you wanted for your GIFs, with the superior imaging technology VSCO is known for. Now you can capture, edit, and share animated GIFs. Up your GIF game with your favorite presets (and some exclusive, soon-to-be-announced ones) and easily share them to your VSCO profile.
Note: DSCO is only available for iOS and compatible with iOS 8.4+ & VSCO 4.4.2+
1. You will be prompted to Sign In.
2. Sign in with your VSCO Account.
3. Once signed in you will be in camera mode.
4.To take a DSCO GIF, tap & hold on the record icon.
5. Tap on flash icon to toggle on and off.
6. Tap on the screen to adjust the focus.
7. Hold the capture button to record your animated GIF. You are also able to tap on the screen to focus and set exposure.
8. Once your recording has finished you are able to swipe horizontally through different presets.
9. Tap on the arrow to export to your VSCO and then to your Camera roll.
10. Tap on Publish to VSCO to publish your GIF.
11. Once published to VSCO, you are able to share on other social platforms.
To delete a DSCO GIF, you can follow the same steps you do to delete an image on your VSCO profile.