VSCO is a community for expression. We have created tools and articles to ensure that you are staying safe while on VSCO.
1. Location - If you don’t want your followers, or any VSCO member, to know where the images you post were taken, be sure to deactivate this feature in VSCO. Be respectful of the privacy of others and be sure to only photograph things that you (and those that are photographed) are comfortable with sharing with a wide audience. For more info on location settings in VSCO, view this article.
2. Collections - At this time, all images you publish can be saved and re-published to a Collection by another member. Although there is no way to completely opt out, you can remove your own images from a Collection by following instructions here.
3. Your profile name - If you prefer not to use your real name on VSCO, you can change your profile name by following the instructions here. You can also learn how to change all personal information on your profile here.
6. If you feel that you are being bullied or harassed on VSCO please reference this article.
7. If you would rather not allow certain VSCO members to interact with you or your content, see our article on how to block someone.
If you feel your emotional or physical well being is threatened, please reach out to someone who can help, or to contact your local law enforcement.
As always, feel free to contact us through submitting a ticket.