Below are some common practices that can help to keep your account safe:
1. Create a strong password for your VSCO account. This password should be unique to VSCO, and not the same password used for other services. It's recommended to use a minimum of 8 characters and a combination of numbers, lower and upper case letters and symbols (%, @, #, etc). If you would like to change your password, please see the following article.
2. Create a strong password for your email account(s). Similar to above, this password should be unique to your email(s), and not the same password used on other services or email(s). Anyone who has access to your email(s) can request a password request for your VSCO Account and gain access without your authorization.
3. Create a strong password for your desktop / laptop computer system log in. See above.
3. Enable a passcode / phrase or FaceID (iOS) on your mobile device. This will prevent unwanted access to your device.
4. Sign out of VSCO if you share your device with anyone you don't know or don't trust.
5. Never share your VSCO or email(s) password(s) with anyone you don't know or trust.
If you did not request or authorize any account changes on VSCO and you receive a notification email or push notification, please don't hesitate to contact us by using our contact form.