The Organize tab is a useful feature of the photo and video editor that allows you to arrange your presets, tools, and recipes to your preferences. To access it, tap the last icon on the right in the editor. Here, you’ll see tabs for Presets, Tools, and Recipes as well as Cancel and Save commands.
- Presets cannot be moved, but groups of presets may be hidden to clean up the list.
- Preset Favorites can also be set here by tapping the star icon on a preset.
- Tools may be rearranged by tapping and dragging the 2 lines on the right of a tool.
- Recipes can be rearranged by tapping and dragging the 2 lines on the right of a tool. They can also be deleted by tapping the - icon.
- Tap save once you’re happy with the changes you’ve made. Tap Cancel to discard your changes.
If you aren't already a VSCO Member, we invite you to join our community and try out a free 7 day trial of the VSCO Membership.