If you deleted images or videos from your Photos app (iOS) or Google Photos app (Android) and noticed these images or videos also disappeared from VSCO, you can recover this media within 30 days on your iOS device and within 60 days on your Android device (if using Google Photos app).
Please note that even if you recover the deleted media, the media you imported to VSCO will not reappear in your Studio. You will need to reimport this media to VSCO.
Photos app (iOS)
1. Open the Photos app
2. Tap on Albums at the bottom of the screen
3. Scroll to the bottom of Albums and tap on Recently Deleted
4. Tap on Select in the top right corner and select the image(s) you wish to recover and tap on Recover in the bottom right corner.
For more info please visit Apple's Help Center for recovering deleted content.
Google Photos app (Android)
1. On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Photos app .
2. At the bottom, tap Library Trash .
3. Touch and hold the photo or video you want to restore.
4. At the bottom, tap Restore. The photo or video will be back:
- In your phone’s gallery app
- In your Google Photos library
- In any albums it was in
If the item is not in your trash, it may be permanently deleted.
Don't see the photo or video?
If a deleted photo or video isn't in trash, you can’t restore it. You won't be able to restore a photo if:
- You moved it to trash more than 60 days ago.
- You moved it to trash, then emptied your trash.
- You permanently deleted it from your trash.
- You permanently deleted it from your device’s Gallery app, without backing it up first.
For more info please visit Google's Help Center for recovering deleted content.