This issue has been fixed in VSCO v205.
If you are experiencing poor quality in your exported images from VSCO, please know this is a known issue and our engineers are working to fix this.
When submitting a ticket, please choose the category "(iOS) Image is low resolution after exporting" and provide the following:
1. Your camera make and model (DSLR or mirrorless camera)
2. A few original, unedited copies of the images
3. A few edited and exported copies of the images that are exporting in low resolution from VSCO
3. Your workflow within VSCO (importing, editing, export)
4. A screen recording of your workflow
You could access the Support area inside the VSCO app by tapping here.