Edit your photo with VSCO's new Dodge and Burn tool. Dodge and Burn is a popular darkroom technique for editing.
This new editing tool will allow you to decrease light (Dodge) to lighten areas of a photo or to increase exposure (Burn) to darken areas of a photo.
How to use the Dodge and Burn tool-
- Tap on the VSCO Studio (+) icon to select a photo to edit.
- Tap on a Photo inside the Studio, then tap the Edit icon (the first icon on the bottom left.)
- Tap the Edit icon (second on the bottom left) to start editing.
- Tap Dodge & Burn
- Under Size, slide right to increase or slide left to decrease the size of the editing brush
- Tap on Dodge to lighten specific areas of a photo, or tap Burn to darken specific areas of a photo.
- Tap on a specific area of the photo to start editing.
- Brush an area of the photo.
- Tap the Check icon (bottom right) to end editing.
- Tap Next to save the edit.