Introducing the new Collage tool. Now you could create a photo collage inside of VSCO.
Creating a Collage:
- Open the VSCO App
- Tap on the Studio icon (+)
- Tap on the Collage icon (top-right corner)
- Tap on a specific layout to start the Collage project
- Select a Layout for the collage
- Tap on Canvas to add a canvas
- Tap on Media to add another photo to the current collage project
- Tap on Shape to add a shape to the project.
- Tap on any photo(s) inside the current project to reposition or crop. Additional editing tools ie. (Deselect, Edit, Replace, Copy, Opacity, Backward, Forward, Flip, Mirror, Delete, etc.) are located inside the editing tools carousel.
- If needed, add a canvas, additional media, or shape to the project.
- Tap on Edit to add a preset to the selected photo. Make any necessary filter adjustments.
- Tap Apply to save the edit.
- Tap Finish to save the collage project.
Collage Layout Template-
Canvas, Media, and Shape Tools
Saving a Collage Project as a Draft-
- Launch the VSCO app.
- Tap on the Studio section.
- Tap on the Collage icon.
- Select a Collage template.
- Add Media and make edits.
- Tap Next
- Slide the Save options to show "Save Draft."