If you use VSCO to engage in any content or behavior that violates our Community Guidelines, we will take appropriate action against your content and/or account.
Please note that we take a number of factors into account when reviewing reports of violations to limit the potential harm to the VSCO community.
- A warning is a notice that will be given when content in violation of our Community Guidelines is actioned. We may also remove content associated with the violation as well
- Repeat or continuous violations following a warning notice may result in a permanent account suspension.
- We may not provide warning notices in instances of serious violations.
- For our most serious offenses, your account will be immediately suspended. You will not receive a warning message in this case and instead will receive a suspension notice.
- If your account is suspended, you will lose access to your VSCO account including all contents of your VSCO Gallery.
- Please note that creating new accounts in violation of our Community Guidelines will result in suspensions of those new accounts.