Image by wes-ly
We’ve compiled our top tips for getting the most out of the VSCO’s premium editing tools and features! Here are three easy ways to personalize your experience, enhance your workflow, and get more inspiration to create fearlessly.
Tip #1: Organize your favorite presets and tools in Studio
Favorite your top presets, tools, and recipes for easy access in Studio.
1. Go to Studio and select an image to edit.
2. Tap “Organize” (marked with three lines and a star on the right).
3. Favorite your top presets and organize your most-used tools and recipes.
4. Tap “Save” when you’re done.
Tip #2: Customize your Discover Feed
Image by the5thstring
Favoriting images in Discover customizes your feed to show you more work that inspires.
1. Head to Discover and scroll through images for inspiration.
2. Hold down an image and tap the star icon to favorite it.
3. Go to Favorites in menu to see all your starred images.
Tip #3: Grow your community
Tap on People from menu to see unlimited follower suggestions catered to your interests.
1. Head to the main menu on the left side tab and tap People.
2. Scroll through curated follower suggestions customized to your interests.
3. Follow creators who leave you feeling inspired.
We can’t wait to see what you create.