VSCO Film 03: FAQs
Information about VSCO Film 03 for Lightroom 6, 5, and 4 & Photoshop.
- VSCO FILM 03 for ACR7: Where are the brush presets in ACR 7?
- VSCO FILM 03: What the difference between the "Tone - PX Cool" type presets in the toolkit and the film presets?
- VSCO FILM 03: What's the difference between the "Consumer" folder and the "Professional" folder in Film 03?
- VSCO FILM 03: What are the various warm, cold, HC and alt presets for in VSCO Film 03?
- VSCO FILM 03: Why do some of the films have a "Negative" version? What does that mean?
- VSCO FILM 03: Why do some of the films not have both a cold and a warm version?
- VSCO FILM 03: Is the Film 03 Toolkit compatible with the normal Film Toolkit?
- VSCO FILM 03: Can I use the Film 03 Toolkit with Film 01 and 02 presets?
- VSCO FILM 03: I noticed that changing the presets also pulls up matching presets in the Tone Curve panel, can I use that menu to change presets instead? Can I use it for anything?
- VSCO FILM 03: I see that there are some “expired” films in Film 03, but nearly half of the films listed are technically expired. What’s the difference?